We are looking for an experienced trend aware writer who is happy to work for short periods daily covering a variety of areas – dependent on your experience.
You are passionate about writing copy and trend forecasting, and have a keen ability to write copy to accompany daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal trends across all genders.
You are organised and proactive with an ability to get the job done effectively.
You are a writing professional with 2-5 years' industry experience as a fashion editor or copywriter with a passion for trend forecasting.
• Ambitious, organized and passionate about fashion trend forecasting.
• Able to use professional writing and editing skills to portray an understanding of fashion trends in text that flows well and inspires the reader.
• Good knowledge of 20th Century Fashion History.
• Good knowledge of fabrics, trims and garment detailing usage terminology.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure daily publication environment.
• A mature outlook and the ability to prioritise your workload.
Salary: Freelance rate per word. Please apply for details.
To Apply: If you would like to be considered for this role, please email us your CV and examples of your recent work to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use 'Freelance Writer' in the job description.
We look forward to hearing from you!