We are seeking an experienced B2B Fashion Marketing Copywriter, who would be responsible for writing copy for our digital channels, including email and Trendstop.com, as well as sales materials and presentations.
We are looking for a senior professional who is able to maintain the brand tone of voice across multiple channels, making sure final copy is subbed and applied correctly. They would be ensuring consistent messaging and accuracy, working collaboratively with representatives from a variety of teams to deliver projects on schedule and to a high standard.
• Write copy for our global marketing emails, covering topics ranging from consumer insights and fashion forecasts to fashion week, trade show and retail coverage in line with seasonal schedule.
• Write copy for online landing page marketing and promotions.
• Work with digital designers and marketing to produce engaging social media content and storytelling.
• Write copy and help coordinate content creation for social media and app.
• Write or commission copy for blog posts.
• Write SEO copy for all new pages and refresh existing copy, liaising with the SEO team to ensure it is fully optimised for search.
• Write all collateral for online campaigns, including video scripts, working collaboratively with digital designers and marketing to refine the brief and ensure messaging is consistent.
• Review and edit suggested copy written by the content team, making sure it adheres to our brand tone of voice.
Salary: Based on experience.
To Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 'Marketing Copywriter'.
We look forward to hearing from you.