Trendstop has an exciting opportunity to join our passionate content team as a Trend Studio Intern.
Our Trend Studio intern supports all members of our team on a variety of daily tasks depending on what is needed for the day.
Duties will include supporting on publishing trend reports, working alongside our trend gallery co-ordinator in helping to organize photo batches for street style, retail and catwalk imagery,
assisting in the tagging process for all images in our photo galleries, supporting in attending press events for blog and gallery coverage and small research tasks to assist our trend researchers in forecast building.
Trendstop is a big supporter of developing junior roles through exceptional intern talent. Established studio interns will have the opportunity to further progress in their career through internal full-time, part-time or freelance positions in the company, dependant on availability.
Some specific skills we are looking for:
- Has a degree in Trend, Fashion Promotion, Fashion Design or something relevant.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Great organisation skills.
- Ultra fast digital skills.
- Have a great eye for trends.
- Thorough knowledge of fashion and accessories styles and terminology.
- Great research skills.
- Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team.
- Meticulous spelling and proof reading skills.
To Apply: Please email your CV & covering letter to Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use 'Trend Studio Intern' as email subject.