Leading fashion trend forecasting agency Trendstop has an exciting opportunity to join our passionate team as a Trend Studio Coordinator. If you are efficient and organised with great communication skills, have a passion for fashion and trends and 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, this opportunity could be ideal for you.
You would be in charge of ensuring things run smoothly at our global Trend Studio.
The role would include:
- Publishing content on the Trendstop website;
- Supporting the creation of documentation and guidelines for company processes;
- Managing daily company email correspondence and general enquiries;
- Creating client logins and ensuring clients can access the site;
- Making travel arrangements for the team;
- Managing the team events diary and helping upload images taken at events;
- Supporting preparation for events such as trade shows;
- Building rapport with suppliers and photographers we work with;
- Recruiting and supervising interns as required;
- Good written and spoken English, including spell checking skills are essential for the role, to ensure professional communications and publishing.
If you have carried out these tasks in a past role, we'd love to hear from you!
Salary: Based on experience.
To Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter FAO Rachel / Re: Trend Studio Coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org