How to Understand Your Consumer
Live online session
Wed 21st April| 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT)
The secret to success in the New Normal?
Knowing exactly what your consumer wants . . .
In this session, quickly discover how consumer mindsets are shifting post-lockdown. Learn profitable ways to align your brand, product, and marketing with these new ways of thinking. So you can not only survive, but thrive in the times ahead.
What you’ll gain
Insights into shifting consumer mindsets.
Get a clear understanding of:
- How the pandemic has changed your consumer’s way of thinking
- What opportunities this presents for your brand
- The dangers of not acting on these changes now
Ideas for elevating your brand, product, and marketing.
Through real case studies, see how our consumer-centric approach can help you:
- Align your brand with your future consumer values
- Develop products your consumer will want to buy
- Create marketing campaigns that reach your consumer, build loyalty, and drive sales
A clear understanding of your own next steps.
Round off everything you’ve learnt with:
- Tailored advice in our end-of-session live Q&A
- A breakdown of the bespoke consultancy services we offer
Who should attend
Anyone in the fashion and lifestyle industries who wants to increase sales and brand loyalty, by delivering exactly what consumers want.
This session is particularly beneficial for:
- SMEs and Brand Owners
- Marketing managers and executives
- Product strategists
About the presenter
Your session will be hosted by Jaana Jatyri, Trendstop founder and world-leading fashion futurist, along with our team of Senior Trend Experts.
At Trendstop, we go beyond simply spotting what’s trending. We anticipate meaningful innovations and show you the best ways to apply them. Since 2002, we’ve helped over 1,000 brands, including Zara, H&M, Facebook, and Adidas.
“What I like best about Trendstop is you make things actionable. There are good ideas, even sometimes great, but they are just ideas. And people don’t know how to translate them into something they can touch and feel – but that’s what I see you doing.”
Xose Manuel Feijoo, Director