Trendstop is an exciting and dynamic fashion & lifestyle trend forecasting agency with both online membership and consultancy services.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our team who would be responsible for developing, managing and growing business with existing and new clients who include major fashion and lifestyle brands and retailers.
We are looking for an organised, proactive and positive individual who is a diligent and effective negotiator with an eye for detail and has a track record for key account sales success, ideally from a fashion\lifestyle brand or marketing agency background.
Great online presentation skills and the ability to discuss clients’ needs in a fashion / lifestyle context are required, along with effective sales skills.
This role is a full-time or part-time position and can be performed remotely, from our London office when it reopens, or a flexible mixture of both. As such, we welcome qualified applicants from anywhere in the UK or elsewhere.
- Managing and growing existing accounts
- Developing new accounts
- Presenting to clients with confidence, knowledge, and passion
- Discussing clients’ needs and offering relevant solutions
- Creating proposals
- Following up effectively and with a friendly determination
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Liaising with marketing and product teams for client communications
- Proven sales and account management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Great writing and communication skills
- Ambitious and passionate about closing deals and getting results
- Excellent account planning and follow-up skills
- Familiar with CRM tools such as Pipedrive
- Familiarity with marketing tools such as Mailchimp is a plus, but not essential.
Email your CV and covering letter, with a brief overview of your specific account management experience, and current salary details to the registered email address using ‘Account Manager’ as the email subject.
Please let us know if you are interested in full or part-time work and tell us why you think you’re perfect for the role!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.