Trendstop is an exciting and dynamic fashion & lifestyle trend forecasting agency offering online membership and consultancy services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Community Manager to interact with our lovely, engaging Trend Community of industry professionals, and our wider community of clients and prospects.
If you are a friendly, professional communicator, engaging zoom presenter, and enjoy building friendly professional relationships, this could be your ideal role. You’ll be keeping in touch with our community via social media, DM and email, and introducing our trend forecasts to prospective clients via Zoom.
You can learn more about the Trend Community here:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing our Trend Community of industry professionals, and our wider community of customers and prospective clients
- Digital networking with members, clients and prospects via social, email and Zoom
- Crafting creative and engaging messages to build rapport and listening to member’s feedback to shape future interactions
- Responding to enquiries and reaching out via DM (Instagram and Linkedin) and email
- Initial trend service introductions via Zoom
- Building warm and lasting relationships with our clients, influencers and influencer marketers
- Organising and participating in online events, and coordinating media inquiries
Required Professional Skills & Experience:
- Proven/Minimum 3 years’ industry experience as a community manager, B2B sales or communications executive in fashion or lifestyle
- Ability to provide growth, trust and value through professional relationships via digital channels
- Passionate about consumer & fashion trends, and digital marketing
- A natural, engaging presenter, writer and verbal communicator, able to identify and respond to customer needs
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. online forums, ambassador programs, creating engaging events or email series)
- A good listener with excellent people skills and an outgoing, friendly manner
- Digitally savvy, fluent in Microsoft Excel and ideally CRM with outstanding organisational, scheduling, and multitasking skills
Some of the Benefits:
- Lots of potential for career progression
- Professional development in fashion trends and trend forecasting
- Inspiring trend community events
- Quarterly team building half day out
- Ability to work remotely
Apply with your CV and covering email, with a brief overview of your specific community management experience, along with any work samples and notes of key achievements or results gained.
Only applications with an introductory message will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.