Trendstop is the leading trend innovation agency for fashion and lifestyle. We offer brand and retail clients consumer insights and seasonal trend direction across themes, colours, prints, materials and product key items, as well as practical range building support, with clients ranging from luxury and premium brands, to leading retailers including Zara, Adidas and Hugo Boss. We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our passionate team as Creative Brand Engagement Director.
The Creative Brand Engagement Director is responsible for leading the planning and delivery of our online subscription-based forecasts and in-person consultancy projects in line with client expectations.
They are a trend driven strategic and creative leader who knows how to get the best out of teams. They set the standard for our beautifully curated, seasonal trend forecast directions and are a personable and confident presenter of our work to clients. They deliver visually, verbally and contextually impressive work, and are at home with digital content creation tools, such as the Adobe Suite, as well as being an organised planner and coordinator.
They are able to have strategic planning conversations with clients, and ensure the team delivers impeccable work to meet client expectations.
Our core strengths as a business are the luxury, premium and value sectors, and in terms of product areas womenswear, gender-neutral fashion, footwear & bags and active & outdoor. The ideal candidate will bring further strengths in these areas.
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior fashion creative role that requires planning and overseeing a team.
- An effective team leader who gets the best out of their team.
- A dynamic and confident presenter of creative work.
- A proactive and organised professional, able to plan and deliver to demanding deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a deep understanding of seasonal fashion trends.
- Has an impeccable eye for style and fashion trends.
- Confident in balancing creative and commercial business requirements.
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Excels at leading a team towards common goals and able to motivate and inspire others.
- Excels at planning and strategy.
- Experienced in planning and implementing best practices and new/improved processes.
- Experienced in managing projects and processes.
- Highly proficient digital skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.