Trendstop is a leading fashion and lifestyle trend forecasting agency with clients ranging from Karl Lagerfeld to H&M.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our passionate content team on a freelance basis as a Senior Print Researcher. You would be supporting our Senior Trend Team with the print and graphics trends across the website and client-specific projects.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, flexible, and proactive senior team member, who has an excellent eye for trend, strong print & graphics research experience, and is keen to continue developing their professional skills while being committed to providing outstanding work in line with the Company’s goals.
Your job would be to create and curate high-quality seasonal print research across Women’s & Men’s. You will be working with our Trend Managers throughout the initial research and briefing stage of the process and must also be comfortable working independently throughout the research process. The trend research must be consistent with our Trendstop standards, which you will need to work towards under the direction of Trend Management.
It is important you are adept at keeping to deadlines and working in a timely manner to deliver results smoothly and effectively.
You would be working as a part of a dynamic and friendly team who are passionate about bringing the best information to our global customers.
Some specific skills we are looking for:
- 8+ years’ experience in the fashion industry working as a print and graphics designer and researcher.
- Strong knowledge and application of print techniques.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ultra-fast digital skills.
- Have a great eye for trends, able to recognise both commerciality and newness.
- Thorough knowledge of print styles and terminology.
- Great research and image collection and curation skills.
- Instagram savvy with a knowledge of influencers.
- Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team.
- Strong written skills with meticulous spelling and proofreading ability.
Email your CV and covering letter, samples of relevant work and current salary details to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, using ‘Freelance Footwear & Accessories Trend Researcher’ as email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.