Trendstop is the leading fashion and lifestyle trend forecasting agency for practical range building support, with clients ranging from Karl Lagerfeld to H&M.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our passionate trend forecasting team on a freelance basis as a Senior Women’s Apparel Trend Researcher. You would be supporting our Senior Trend Team with the apparel trends across the website and client-specific projects.
Your job would be to deliver high-level seasonal Women’s Apparel trend research. You will be working with our Trend Managers throughout the initial research and briefing stage of the process and must also be comfortable working independently too. The trend research must be consistent with our Trendstop standard, which you will need to work towards under the direction of our Trend Management.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, flexible, and proactive senior team member, who has an excellent eye for trend, strong apparel experience, and is keen to continue developing their professional skills while being committed to providing outstanding work in line with the Company’s goals.
It is important you are adept at keeping to deadlines and working in a timely manner to deliver results smoothly and effectively.
You would be working as a part of a dynamic and friendly team who are passionate about bringing the best information to our global customers.
- 8+ years’ experience in the fashion industry working as a senior multi-product apparel designer or head of design, ideally for a fast-paced retailer.
- Strong knowledge and application of footwear & accessories techniques.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ultra-fast digital skills.
- Have a great eye for trends, able to recognise both commerciality and newness.
- Thorough knowledge of footwear & accessories styles and terminology.
- Great research and image collection skills.
- Instagram savvy with a knowledge of influencers.
- Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team.
- Strong written skills with meticulous spelling and proofreading ability.
Please email your CV and covering letter, samples of relevant work, and a short video of why you are the right candidate for the role along with current salary details to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, using Freelance Senior Women’s Apparel Trend Researcher as email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.