Trendstop is the leading fashion and lifestyle trend forecasting agency for practical range building support, with clients ranging from Karl Lagerfeld to H&M.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our passionate trend forecasting team on a freelance basis as a Senior Women’s Apparel Trend Researcher. You would be supporting our Senior Trend Team with the apparel trends across the website and client specific projects.
Your job would be to deliver high level seasonal Women’s Apparel trend research. You will be working with our Trend Managers throughout the initial research and briefing stage of the process and must also be comfortable working independently too. The trend research must be consistent with our Trendstop standard, which you will need to work towards under the direction of our Trend Management.
The right candidate has a deep understanding of seasonal trends and their application in product ranges, excellent presentation skills, impeccable visual duration and research skills, and ability to communicate highly professional informative and inspirational content that demonstrates trend authority.
It is important you are adept at keeping to deadlines and working in a timely manner to deliver results smoothly and effectively.
You would be working as a part of a dynamic and friendly team who is passionate about bringing the best information to our global customers.
- 8+ years’ experience in the fashion industry working as a senior apparel designer (ideally across multi-product) or head of design.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and thrive working on fast-paced projects.
- Has a deep understanding of seasonal fashion trends.
- Have a great eye for trends, able to recognise both commerciality and newness.
- Great research skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ultra-fast digital skills.
- Highly effective and professional digital skills.
- Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team remotely.
- Thorough knowledge of apparel styles, development issues and terminology.
- Great trend identification skills and market knowledge.
- Strong written skills.
Please email your CV and covering letter, samples of relevant work and a short video of why you are the right candidate for the role along with current salary details to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, using Freelance Senior Women’s Apparel Trend Researcher as email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com