We are a leading B2B Trend and Innovation agency focusing mainly in the Fashion and Lifestyle sectors. Our customers range from leading brands and retailers to specialist product manufacturers.
You’ll know the names.
Our customer base is global, and we deliver our services via both our online platform and custom strategic consultancy projects.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Apparel to manage the planning and delivery of our apparel forecasts and leading client projects in line with global trends and client expectations, as well as supporting clients with their seasonal range building. The right candidate has a solid understanding of seasonal trends and their application in product ranges, excellent presentation skills, impeccable visual dictational skills, and ability to communicate highly professional, informative and inspirational content that demonstrates trend authority and a strategic understanding of the clients’ business.
If you’re an experienced Head of Design looking for a new challenge in a creative and innovation-led environment, check out the details below and respond with your CV and cover letter demonstrating why you’re precisely the right fit for us!
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years’ experience in the fashion industry, including experience in a design manager role (ideally across multi-product).
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of seasonal fashion trend cycles.
- A great eye for identifying and evaluating trends, able to recognise both commerciality and newness.
- Wide knowledge of the apparel market and market leaders.
- Thorough knowledge of apparel styles, development process and industry terminology.
- Strong presentation, analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Excels at leading a team towards common goals and is able to motivate and inspire others.
- Excels at planning and strategy.
- Highly effective and professional digital skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all apparel forecast and close to season content.
- Planning and implementing apparel related client and website projects from concept through to completion.
- Manages high quality, professional, current, consistent and well-organised trend research, briefing in a resource-effective manner;
- Curates and edits trend research into high quality bodies of research.
- Prepares trend project pitches and attends and presents at client and prospective client meetings with Account Manager as required.
- Ensures client briefings are fully understood, recorded and executed appropriately and in line with the client’s needs.
- Leads the planning and execution of prospective new apparel clients, creating samples to help with targeting and acquisition.
- Helps ensure effective workload planning to seasonal critical path and project timelines.
- Effectively and professionally coordinates and guides junior team members and freelance trend content contributors as required.
- Attends key trade shows and events to stay informed, preparing event reporting on return bringing authoritative content direct to the clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.