Trendstop is an exciting and dynamic fashion & lifestyle trend forecasting agency offering online membership and consultancy services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Home Researcher to join our passionate content team on a freelance basis. You will be supporting our Senior Home Team with the Home trends for client specific projects.
Your job would be to create and curate high quality seasonal home research. You will be working with our Trend Managers throughout the initial research and briefing stage of the process and must also be comfortable working independently too. The trend research must be consistent with our Trendstop standard, which you will need to work towards under the direction of our Trend Management.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, flexible and proactive team member, who has an excellent eye for trend, strong home experience, and is keen to continue developing their professional skills while being committed to providing outstanding work in line with the Company’s goals.
It is important you are adept at keeping to deadlines and working in a timely manner to deliver results smoothly and effectively.
You would be working as a part of a dynamic and friendly team who is passionate about bringing the best information to our global customers.
• 5+ years’ experience in the fashion industry working as a homeware designer ideally for a fast-paced retailer.
• Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Great organisational skills.
• Ultra-fast digital skills.
• Have a great eye for trends, able to recognise both commerciality and newness.
• Thorough knowledge of homeware terminology and processes.
• Great research and image collection and curation skills.
• Instagram savvy with a knowledge of influencers.
• Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team.
• Strong written skills with meticulous spelling and proof-reading ability.
Email your CV and covering letter, samples of relevant work and a short video of why you are the right candidate for the role along with day rate details to Rachel at email@example.com, using ‘Junior Home Researcher (Freelancer)’ as email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.