Trendstop is the leading trend innovation agency for fashion and lifestyle. We offer brand and retail clients consumer insights and seasonal trend direction across themes, colours, prints, materials and product key items, as well as practical range building support, with clients ranging from luxury and premium brands, to leading retailers including Zara, Adidas and Hugo Boss. We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our passionate team as Key Account Manager.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing existing and new accounts in line with client expectations. They are an experienced, senior professional who is a strategic thinker, proactive tactician, strong communicator, and effective negotiator with a proven track record for key account sales success. Professional presentation skills and the ability to discuss client’s needs in a fashion / style driven context are required.
Our core strengths as a business are the luxury, premium and value sectors, and in terms of product areas womenswear, gender-neutral fashion, footwear & bags and active & outdoor. The ideal candidate will bring further strengths in these areas.
• 5+ years’ experience in Fashion Wholesale
• Experienced in managing and growing existing accounts
• Proactive in building new accounts
• Regularly working sales to targets, meeting and exceeding them
• Highly proficient in the creation of proposals
• Effective in negotiation and closing deals
• Has proven success in sales and account management
• Has strong relationship building and communication skills
• Is ambitious and passionate to deliver results
• Excellent planning, organisation and follow-up skills
• Professional and personable individual able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years with previous employer
Email your CV and covering letter and current salary details to the registered email address using ‘Key Account Manager’ as the email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org