Trendstop is the leading trend innovation agency for conscious fashion and lifestyle. We offer brand and retail clients consumer insights and seasonal trend direction across themes, colours, prints, materials and product key items, as well as practical range building support, with clients ranging from independent labels to leading brands and retailers including Zara, Adidas and Hugo Boss. We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our passionate team as Trend & Design Manager.
The Trend & Design Manager is responsible for leading the planning and delivery of our online subscription-based forecasts and in-person consultancy projects in line with client expectations.
They are a trend conscious, proactive and positive leader who knows how to get the best out of teams. Some of their key skills are their ability to organise teams, projects, activities and schedules, as well as ensure the team is delivering beautifully curated, professional trend content consistently. They are at home with digital communication and content creation tools, as well as managing a team remotely.
They are confident having planning and scheduling conversations with clients, and organising a creative team and freelancers to deliver to the plan and on schedule, to a standard that meets client expectations. The ideal client would have design experience in womenswear, menswear, sportswear, or footwear & accessories.
We are happy to consider applications to work full time or part time minimum 3 days per week.
Professional Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 10 years’ fashion industry experience, and at least 3 years experience in a design management role overseeing a team.
- A highly developed eye for style, trend and good design.
- Highly proficient digital skills.
- An effective team leader who gets the best out of their team.
- A proactive and organised professional, able to plan and deliver to demanding deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Used to working with fashion trends, and to a seasonal schedule.
- Confident in balancing creative and commercial business requirements.
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Excels at leading a team towards common goals and able to motivate and inspire others.
- A strong, solutions oriented planner.
- Ability to budget and deliver to budget.
- Experience in planning and implementing best practices and optimising processes.
- Used to coordinating across departments, such as sales, marketing and design to ensure effective communication and that projects meet all requirements.
The role offers:
- Lots of potential for career progression
- Professional development in fashion trends and trend forecasting
- Inspiring trend community events
- A quarterly team building half day out
- A lovely group of colleagues to work with
- Ability to work remotely
Please answer in your application:
- Why are you interested in joining Trendstop?
- What key strength(s) can you bring to managing a creative trend forecasting team?
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.