Trendstop is an exciting and dynamic fashion & lifestyle trend forecasting agency with both online membership and consultancy services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trend Research Project Manager, to support the management team with the planning process, project management and delivery along with creating and curating the trend research for our in-person consultancy projects in line with client expectations.
If you are an experienced Design Manager who is also very organised with the ability to manage work, then this could be your ideal role. You will set the standard for our beautifully curated client projects and are a personable and confident presenter of our work to clients. You deliver visually, verbally and contextually impressive work, and are at home with digital content creation tools, such as the Adobe Suite, as well as being an organised planner and coordinator.
You are able to have strategic planning conversations with clients, and ensure you deliver impeccable work to meet client needs and expectations.
Our core strengths as a business are the luxury, premium and value sectors, and in terms of product areas womenswear, gender-neutral fashion, footwear & bags and active & outdoor. The ideal candidate will bring further strengths in these areas.
Required Professional Skills & Experience
• 8+ years’ experience in a senior fashion creative role that requires planning and project management
• An effective team player who can confidently work hands on
• Have a great eye for trends, able to recognise both commerciality and newness
• Confident in balancing creative and commercial business requirements
• A proactive and organised professional, able to plan and deliver to demanding deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A natural, engaging presenter, writer and verbal communicator
• Solutions-orientated with strong relationship building skills using digital channels
• Ability to identify and respond to industry contacts’ needs in a manner that reflects the brand’s values and identity
• Great research and image collection and curation skills
• Instagram savvy with a knowledge of influencers
• Outstanding organisational and scheduling skills
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Experienced in managing projects and processes
• Highly proficient digital skills
• Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team
Some of the Benefits
• Lots of potential for career progression
• Professional development in fashion trends and trend forecasting
• Inspiring trend community events
• Quarterly team building half day out
• Ability to work remotely
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.